Perskindol Active Gel Dual Action Relief from Arthritic or Muscle Aches and Pains 100ml
- Product Code: B0013G8PNY
- Brand: Potters
- Perskindol Active Gel contains plant-based essential oils which have an immediatte cooling effect and quickly heats and soothes.
- The unique formulation penetrates the skin giving an immediate cooling sensation.
- The initial cooling is quickly replaced by a soothing heat as the essential oils work together to activate peripheral circulation.
- Perskindol Active can be used before and after sporting activity or to ease aching joints when required.
- Use Perskindol Active Gel on Back, Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Elbows, Hands, Legs, Knees and Feet.
Perskindol Active Gel contains plant-based essential oils which are rapidly absorbed and quickly cool to revitalise the skin. The balanced combination of essential oils also stimulates peripheral circulation which helps maintain healthy skin and provides a soothing, relaxing heat. Perskindol Active Gel can be used before and after physical or sporting activity and for general well-being. Use Perskindol Active Gel on Back, Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Elbows, Hands, Legs, Knees and Feet. This active gel has a pleasant natural scent which is quickly absorbed and is non-greasy. It quickly penetrates deeply into the skin without clogging the pores. The skin can continue to breathe leaving no risk of heat remaining.
Use Perskindol Active Gel on Back, Arms, Legs, Neck, Elbows, Knees, Shoulders, Hands, FeetSee all Product description
|Allergen Information||Contains: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free|
|Safety Warning||Do not use with heated compresses. Do not use with a bandage. Do not cover. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use the product if you have a sinsitivity to any of the ingredients, discontinue use if a rash developes.|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Shipping Weight||118 g|
|Delivery Destinations:||Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.|
|Date First Available||2 Feb. 2008|